Saturday, November 3, 2007

 

My Birthday Week!

Sooo... my life has gotten way more complicated in the past week. I have recently found out that the rough draft for my Art History final paper is due next Monday! I just found an accompanist for my voice lessons and we're meeting on Monday to finalize the rep I am singing for my voice professor Tuesday. I haven't even started looking at the pieces I want to present. I also have 3 new rep songs to learn for my performance class! Most of you probably don't know what a performance class is... well I'll let you know right now! It is pretty much the best class I have ever taken. As a musical theatre performer it is very important that you are able to act and convey emotion through music and this class teaches you just that. We get up and perform Musical Theatre pieces in front of class and then the professor gives us pointers on how to improve. He asks us about our "want" and "the battle" in the song. I have already learned sooo many skills that I will use later in my life for my career.

This week is going to be hectic to say the least but there is a light at the end of the tunnel because this Friday I will be turning 20! I am so excited for my birthday and I'll make sure to keep you all updated on what gifts I get. Last year my class took me out to eat and then we went to a party together. Hopefully they'll try to top that this year!

-Nathan Lehmann

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?