Saturday, November 10, 2007

 

Birthday Blog!

I am now 20 years old... say goodbye to being a teenager! I think I might be having my quarter life crisis! All the responsibilities of being an adult are becoming a reality; I'm not a kid anymore.

The thing that I love about being a Musical Theatre major here at the U of M is that I have a built-in family. My fellow MT's are my family here in Michigan and they made my birthday simply amazing! My classmates bought me a Magic Bullet Blender! I have been talking about how I wanted the Blender since I came in September. It is pretty much the most phenomenal blender you will ever see. My parents gave me a gift certificate to a dancewear shop in Madison that I will be liquidating once I get back to Wisconsin.

All in all, I had an awesome birthday. I'm one year closer to 21! Now I go in to Tech Week for ROCKY HORROR and I'll be sure to keep you updated on that as I begin performances.

- Nathan Lehmann

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?