Tuesday, October 9, 2007

 

Hi Everybody!

This is my first blog entry ever! I am so excited to share my experiences this year with all of you. Sophomore year promises to be amazing. If you haven't read my About Me, I am a Musical Theatre Major at the University of Michigan. I could not be happier with the choice I made in attending this prestigious university. My life is pretty much consumed by my major and all the requirements I have for it. Being an MT (musical theatre major) is surprisingly hard! In addition to being a full time student I am working in the costume shop for the University. I know nothing about sewing but I am ironically in charge of repairing clothing. It's great! With what little time I have left in my day I am in rehearsal for ROCKY HORROR SHOW which is being put on by Musket, a student run production company, based out of the university. I am a part of the ensemble and you should all come to it! The performances are November 16 and 17 at 8 pm with one matinée on Sunday November 18 at 2 pm. These are all taking place at the Power Center in Ann Arbor so if any of you are in town you should definitely check it out. It's gonna be awesome!

Hopefully, I'll have time to make another entry this week. Thanks for being interested in me enough to read this. See ya next time!

-Nathan Lehmann

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?